over 4 years ago
12-month contract for a System Integration Engineer – Swindon
Key Skills: System Integration, Rail, Aerospace, Interface Control Documents .
Our client requires Rail industry specialists interested in working with them on a programme of work relating to Network Rail projects.
Manage traceability information and track interfaces status throughout the project. System Integration
• Interpretation and Application of System Architecture
• Co-ordination of integration across GWRM
• Production of Interface Control Documents to control integration across GWRM
• Validation and Verification of Interfaces Control Documents
• Management and Analysis of Assumptions, Caveats and Dependencies.
Minimum 15 years’ practical experience as an interface/integration engineer.
Rail or Aerospace industry experience
Overall technical responsibility for design and development /delivery activities
Rail or related experience (this could include system development activity in a high hazard or safety orientated delivery environment)
Understanding of risk and safety management
To discuss this vacancy please contact Paul McCaul
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment