Swindon, Reading, Bristol
£250-550 per day
over 5 years ago
12 Months renewable
12 month renewable contracts for Rail industry System Safety Engineers on projects based in Swindon, Reading and Bristol.
At the final stage of their bid, our client requires Rail industry specialists interested in working with them on 4 year programme of work due to start in November.
Job Title: System Safety Engineers
Location: Swindon, Reading, Bristol
Job Type: Contract, 12 months renewable
Rate: £250 -£550
We would welcome applications from System Safety Engineers with experience of the following:-
• Preparation of Safety Cases and Safety Arguments
• Management of Hazard Records, including Hazard Identification, Analysis and Risk Assessments compliant with the CSM
• Fault Tree and Event Tree Development and Analysis
• Apply CENELEC Standards BSEN 50126/29/28
• Maintenance of GWRM Safety Management Plans
• Maintenance of GWRM System Definitions • Safety Auditing
Applicants must have previous rail industry experience and have the required level of experience to deliver client projects with little supervision.
To discuss this vacancy plese contact Paul McCaul
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd - Engineering Recruitment