JO10629 - JW
over 1 year ago
Technical Author - HOME WORKING / Sellafield - Duration 12months - Rate c£36-£42/hr Umbrella
Key Words / Skills: Nuclear, Technical Author, Commissioning, O&M Documents
Wilde Recruitment Ltd are working along side Sellafield Ltd in order to recruit a Technical Author initially working from home with some site visits, This contract will run for at least 12months.
As a Technical Author, your duties and responsibilities will include:
The candidate will be expected to write various operating instructions for various plant equipment, also the authoring and validation of safety schedules and O&M documentation. He would be expected to work closely with the commissioning engineers and plant owners to confirm documentation is fit for purpose.
• Delivering pre-operations tasks which may require direct supervision of pre-operations team
• Organisation, monitoring and development of the pre-operations and O&M teams
• Input into design and safety case
• Input into project delivery logic and integrated programmes
• Providing expertise in technical area
• Authoring operational safety schedules and O&M documents
• Authoring complex working level instructions
• Production and validating working level instructions and Maintenance Instructions
• Training O&M personnel
• Reporting progress and issues within Pre-Operations Team
Previous SL experience
Successful delivery of pre-operations or engineering tasks and assignments
Coaching and development of others
Expertise in relevant technical areas
• Experience in the production of working instructions
• Maintenance Instructions
• Safety Schedules
• O&M documents
You will be an experienced Technical Author.
You must have nuclear experience.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.