over 1 year ago
6 Months plus
Temporary Work Coordinator – 6months + Contract – £Neg/hour Ltd – Plymouth
KEY Skills: Temporary Works, CDM, Civil Engineering, H&S, Health and Safety
Temporary Works Coordinator required to join the client’s team (Babcock Naval Marine) who are engaged on a major infrastructure upgrade and modernization programme at Plymouth to No 10 dock, within the Devonport Royal Dockyard. The program includes the design and build of major new facilities in support of the MoD (the Ministry of Defence). The infrastructure programme is currently finalizing the concept design and is now seeking to mobilise further resources to support the scheme and detailed design phase as well as commencing on site physical enabling works to support the longer-term construction contract.
As a Temporary Works Coordinator, you will be responsible for Co-ordination of all temporary works activities.
- Ensuring a temporary works register is established and maintained
- Ensure that information relevant to the temporary works has been received from the design team, ensure that a design brief is prepared with consultation within the project team and that it is both adequate and in accordance with the actual situation on site.
- Ensure that any other temporary works in the vicinity are referenced in the design brief.
- Ensure residual risks have been addressed.
- Provide information as required by CDM Regulations
- Ensure inspections are carried out and that all temporary works are constructed and removed safely
- Support the Temporary Works Supervisors responsible for inspecting the erection, maintenance and dismantling of temporary works in accordance with site procedures
You will have previous experience as a Temporary works Coordinator on a project of similar scale and complexity.
Note: Successful candidates will need to either have SC Level Security Clearance or be able to obtain BPSS (Base Line Security Standard) checks.
To discuss this vacancy please contact: James Walker or Mike Kelly
Wilde Recruitment Ltd operates as both an employment business and agency. If your application is for a position based in the UK or EU, under European Employment Law you MUST be eligible to live and work there.
We are an Equal Opportunities Employer and we positively welcome applications from all candidates regardless of age, disability, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex and sexual orientation.
Wilde Recruitment – Engineering Recruitment